10 Advantages of Epoxy Floor Coating
If you want to give your concrete floors a beautiful finished look while also protecting their strength and durability, epoxy flooring could be an excellent option. Because concrete is a long-lasting and sturdy material, we often see our clients debate whether or not they need to add an epoxy coating. Our answer is usually yes, for a multitude of reasons.
If you are on the fence about adding epoxy or any other concrete sealer to your concrete floors check out this quick list of 10 advantages to epoxy flooring in Ohio.
- Appearance- epoxy flooring creates a shiny, high gloss surface that gives concrete a beautiful finished look. It also does wonders in brightening up interior or exterior spaces.
- Increase Durability– Yes, concrete is durable on its own, but add an epoxy finish and you will increase the durability, even more, giving you more bang for your buck. Epoxy floor coating can withstand heavy loads and continuous traffic.
- Easy Installation- The epoxy floor application is quick and easy, It requires no layout, additional cutting, adhesives, special tools, or bulky equipment.
- Low Maintenance- Epoxy floor coatings are easy to wipe clean and require no major ongoing maintenance to stay looking nice and effective.
- Seamless- Epoxy floor coating creates a beautiful and seamless surface. This makes it last longer than other flooring options.
- Used for Repair– Epoxy flooring can be combined with paint and other color methods to help camouflage flaws, cracks, or chips in your concrete.
- Protection- applying epoxy floor coating protects your floors by creating a chemically resistant surface. Epoxy flooring resists oil stains and water as well.
- Safety- Epoxy flooring can be combined with anti-slip additives to enhance safety in your garage, warehouse, or high-traffic areas.
- Versatility- Epoxy flooring can be applied in different patterns or colors to create visual interest, design, or identify walkways.
- Cost Effective– Epoxy flooring is a cost-effective additive to an already budget-friendly flooring option.
Epoxy Flooring in Ohio
If you were on the fence about the benefits of Adding an epoxy coating to your concrete surfaces, we hope this list helped you understand how valuable it can be. We want everyone to have concrete floors that stand the test of time. Epoxy flooring will help make that happen. For more information on epoxy floor coating or to get started on your own concrete project, give us a call at Select Flooring Systems today!